Please Come Back

Hi, Guys. How are all doing? i hope good...

When ever i have seen or just imagine my girl my heart run with suuppppeeerrr ultra speed, all this is when i am in love. But, after love i mean breakup when ever you just imagine your girl first 2 two things will happen at the same time. Which are eyes fills with tears and the same heart which runs with ultra speed says that it wants to stop at that moment because she is not with YOU...


I wish i could go back in time, Because i need you back in my life again. hey, girl please stop and press rewind and give me a sign...

Most, of the times i used to keep "..." 3 dots at an end of every sentence or at a paragraph, Do you know what that mean.The 3 dots are you, me and us...



Like and Follow us On Facebook ;-)

                                                                        

Comments