About Action Console

Hello, everyone...

I hope everyone doing well. #StayHome # StaySafe #GoCorona #CoronaVirus

Sorry for not posting anything last 2 years...

In the month of August 2018 seriously I worked on Voice Search Optimization. I figured out a few things about that even. After some time I got some other things to focus on. So, I just had a break for 2 years. So, now I'll let you know whatever I know.

So, here I'll explain about...

1.) How to optimize your website for VSO.
2.) How to build your own Google Assistant πŸ₯³ (This is my fav ❤️ topic. But, few things still I'm working on...⏳)
3.) What are the main pillars for Voice Search Optimization... Super cool right 😎

Let's get into the topic.

Here I'll start with Voice search Optimization Vs Search Engine Optimization...

Actually, Voice search Optimization Vs Search Engine Optimization is wrong yes.

Because Voice search is a part of Search Engine Optimization. It's not an equal topic to search engine optimization... Got it?

Let me get this straight πŸ“

If you consider this Search Engine Optimization as a class in a school.

Voice Search Optimization is just a subject in that class. I hope you all clear now! (To those who have doubt)

Have anyone heard about Action Console?

Yes, action console... it will help you to build Actions on Google is a developer platform that lets you create software to extend the functionality of the Google Assistant, Google's virtual personal assistant, across more than 1 billion devices, including smart speakers, phones, cars, TVs, headphones, and more.

What you'll build here is...

Actions... yeah obviously. In action console instead of actions? can you build toast or what🀣🀣🀣?

Okay! Jokes Aside...

TO 🐝 CONTINUED...

Comments