I had a failure love story...

hello, ladies and gentlemen. i am Ravi your friendly blogger...

To-day i want share a thing which u can't resist. You people know what am talking about. So, directly i coming to tell u a story...

In every-one's life few things will be happen, few won't. In the happening list LOVE leading in first place. LOVE has changed some persons to legends and also to... better not to talk about them.

Every love story faces breakups, patchups. And no, love story is same as other.  Like every species in the world, I had a LOVE less story. I don't know where to start...

OK, I will start with my last meeting with her. Most of the guys fall in love with first sight only, mine is a bit different. I was fall in love with her at my last sight with her. 

After the meeting with her I feel like I was not with my self. It is with her only. my heart is too missing...

After confirmation...


One day, I met her. I was planned to propose her. But, because of some issues. I didn't proposed her. After few days I called her and she said that don't call me...

I don't know what just happened. But, I want say something to her. Which is" Hey, I am not the guy who leaves YOU in the middle of an ocean. I am the guy who want to Share YOUr rest of your life, I am the guy who always want to keep YOU happy, I am the guy always love YOU and live for YOU. If you still hates me too I LOVE YOU" 

        My heart is saying more but, words are not enough to explain about an angel in my heart which is YOU.

I am always for YOU.

Like and Follow us On Facebook ;-)

                                                                        

Comments